- General Terms
Please note that our website and other Albano Pereira digital platforms may contain links to third party websites/digital platforms that are provided for your convenience. Albano Pereira is only responsible for the privacy, data protection and security practices of the websites/digital platforms themselves, so we recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each of the other websites/digital platforms you visit.
- Personal Data
We may, at any time, on our website, for an explicit reason (which you can see below), request the sending of some personal data on our website.
Personal data is specific information about personal or factual characteristics related to an individual that can be identified from that data. This includes, among other information, the name, address, telephone number and date of birth.
Information that does not allow you to be identified or that cannot be directly linked to your identity is not considered to be personal data.
2.1 How and why my data is used
- contact the user through publications, direct marketing materials and invitations to events that may be of interest to the user (you can unsubscribe from such communications at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and placing “Cancel Subscription” in the subject of the email);
- fraud verification and prevention;
- track our activity on our website/digital platform;
- personalize and improve your experience on our websites/digital platforms;
- when required by law or to meet the requirements of a regulator.
When you interact with our digital platforms we also automatically collect all the data below about your visit. This collection is mainly done to help us better understand the way our customers use our digital platforms to allow us to create better content and more relevant communications:
- How to access our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address used;
- Browser type, versions and plug-ins and operating system;
- The path taken by our digital platform, including which links were accessed and all searches made, how long it remained on a page and other information on interaction with the page;
- Which videos were watched and for how long;
- What contents were “likes” placed on and which ones were shared;
- Which ads you saw and answered;
- What pop-up or push messages you may have seen and responded to;
- From the IP address used to access our digital platforms, we can conclude what is your country of location and we can analyze what activity determined the execution of specific operations on our digital platforms (for example, downloading an application).
- Disclosure of your Personal Data
To promote our products and services or to fulfil contracts, we may need to designate another organization that, on our behalf, processes your data. These operations may include, for example, payment processing organizations, delivery organizations, fraud prevention and tracking companies or postal collection and distribution companies.
We may likewise share your data with third parties:
- if there is a legal or regulatory duty to do so;
- if it is necessary to do so to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other contractual rights;
- to legally assist police or security services for the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity.
We may share your data with our partners, who have been carefully selected and who may change from time to time. However, we will only share the data if you have consented to receive marketing related to our partners or if one of the conditions in the paragraph above applies.
In any case of disclosure of your data to third parties, we guarantee that your information is adequately protected.
- Cookies: what they are and how we use them
According to Law No. 41/2004, of 18 August, amended by Law No. 46/2021, of 29 August, information storage and the possibility of accessing information stored on terminal equipment are permitted, within the legal terms of a user.
- Right of Opposition